- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
- One Bigelow Square, Pittsburgh | Area: Pittsburgh Downtown - University Center (Map)
- A Excellent, 4.25 / 5 Based on 77 reviews
Pros: This was a trip my sister and I took. We flew down to watch the Red Sox play the Pirates. It was right across the street from the park! The Courtesy desk was unbelievably helpful. I couldn't say anything wrong with the wonderful people you have working there. Being from out of the state we knew nothing and they were fantastic. The shuttle bus was wonderfully useful also. The room looked like an apartment, not a hotel room. We had a wonderful trip. The price was cheaper than a room in Boston near Fenway Park.
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore
- 223 Federal Street, Pittsburgh | Area: Pittsburgh Downtown - University Center (Map)
- A Wonderful, 4.5 / 5 Based on 99 reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South Side
- 20 South Tenth Street, Pittsburgh | Area: Pittsburgh Downtown - University Center (Map)
- A Good, 3.95 / 5 Based on 100 reviews
- Residence Inn By Marriott Pittsburgh University/Medical Center
- 3896 Bigelow Boulevard, Pittsburgh | Area: Pittsburgh Downtown - University Center (Map)
- A Good, 3.95 / 5 Based on 73 reviews
Altar Bar, Pittsburgh
We hope you find our Altar Bar pages useful, with 63 nearby hotels to choose from.
For whatever reason you're visiting Altar Bar, we hope you have a fantastic time!
Altar Bar Reviews
This venue is ranked #3 of 9 rated venues in Pittsburgh
OVERALL AVERAGE SCORE: Very Good | 4 out of 5
Exceptional | 5 out of 5
BY: Kyle, Zanesville
Great time. Great show. Great drinks.
Exceptional | 5 out of 5
BY: Christopher T, Mullica Hill, NJ
The venue was the perfect size; it accommodated a fairly large (150+) crowd, yet it didn't feel claustrophobic at all. It felt intimate and relaxed and Betty Who was fabulous (of course).
Disappointing | 2 out of 5
BY: Amy, Las Vegas
They oversold tickets. It's a very small church - probably capacity for 200. There were twice as many people packed in to it. The front stairway was packed with people standing you couldn't use it. Thank God there wasn't a fire. It was sooo hot people were collapsing. Absolutely the worst concert venue I have ever been too. Never again, I will see him in Vegas!
Very Good | 4 out of 5
BY: Robert B, Portage
Overall I had a great time.
Win a $150 Amazon Voucher!
To enter this competition, you need to have stayed in a ConcertHotels.com hotel close to Altar Bar - that way we can assure our fans that all reviews on our website are genuine. For every 200 valid reviews we receive one lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a $150 Amazon voucher.