Average Price: $50 and over
Dress Code: Business Casual
||7.8 miles from Buffalo center (as shown on map)
SEATING OPTIONS: Outdoor tables are very limited and we recommend reserving at least 5 days in advance. If there is not an outdoor option on OpenTable, that means the patio is reserved. Standard seating means an indoor table, bar means a table at the physical bar, high-top means a table in the bar area, and counter means our new Oyster Bar.
COVID-19 POLICIES: We are strictly adhering to the guidance provided by the NYS Health Department. Please review a few of the policies before booking:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 [fever, cough, shortness of breath] please do not enter.
- Masks are required at all times when you are not seated at your table.
- There is a two-hour limit per table to allow for sanitation between seatings and to eliminate the congregation.
- Due to capacity restrictions, we will serve dinner in our banquet rooms. Seating preferences will be limited to indoor and outdoor, not specific rooms or patio areas.
- Menus are disposable and single-use.