Average Price: $50 and over
Dress Code: Business Casual
||1.2 miles from Washington center (as shown on map)
Georgetown Foodie Tour
Home to some of the city’s most notable historical residents, local commerce, embassies, and of course, culinary gems. We feature one of the most well-known and prestigious neighborhoods in Washington DC, Georgetown. Mangia DC pays tribute to Georgetown’s early iconic days when it was the meating packing district and flour mills as we stroll off the beaten path, away from M Street, to eateries where the locals are fed.
Portions and drink are included in the ticket price of $65.
What to Expect on Our Tours:
- Tours are 2.5-3.5 hours
- Tastings and pairing included
- Learn about a neighborhood’s history architecture and culture
- Professional guide
- IncudedServer gratuities
- $50.00 in specials at the eateries we visit.
- Vegetarians and Gluten-free are welcome
- Languages can be spoken in Italian, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese (Request in advance of purchase