Rockford Alpine Inn And Suites Guest Reviews
Write a review
|3.6 miles from Rockford centre|
Write a review
Jenny Fri, 12 July 2019
Liked: Room was very generous and bed was comfy. It was quiet and air condition worked well. Good value for the price.
Disliked: It?s an independent rundown motel and the furniture was quite old. The rug was dirty though and felt disgusting so we kept our shoes on walking in the room.
Jackie Fri, 5 July 2019
Nice hotel for the money.
Liked: Breakfast okay. Location good.
Disliked: Check in process was slow.
Robert Tue, 2 July 2019
Value for money and a...
Liked: We were surprised by the super comfortable beds- furniture could use upgrading but Igor the price you can?t beat this place
Disliked: Some furniture could be upgraded and carpets were old.
Stephanie Sat, 29 June 2019
Alan Fri, 28 June 2019
Ok if cost is all...
Liked: I'm very careful when rating budget properties because my perspective is one of value, i.e., does one get at least "$1" in what was expected vs. what every $1 spent. In this case, it was barely break-even.
Expectations are (1) room as promised, (2) clean, (3) comfortable, (4) at least some basic amenities and (5) courteous staff..
(1) Requested a non-smoking room, the room said it was non-smoking but reeked of stale smoke. When I got home four hours after checking-out and unpacked, the t-shirt used when in the room and packed in my bag still stank of smoke.
(2) Ok for me but my wife would've recoiled. As a retired Marine, I can sleep in a hole and be ok so my standards aren't high. Finding a pair of someone else's jeans in the bureau was an unpleasant surprise.
(3) The bed was surprisingly comfortable given how springy it was. The room AC worked ok but had to leave the fan on constantly to circulate the stinky air.
(4) The antenna cable had a broken end but I was able to get it to work. The bathroom's GFCI was tripped but easily reset. One bar of soap was provided at check-in with two sets of towels.
(5) The one saving grace. Check-in and -out personnel were really nice. Perhaps they would've moved me to another room if I had requested it but one should get the room right upon check-in.
Would I stay here again? Yes but the title says it all.
Disliked: See my likes.
Jandaira Thu, 27 June 2019
Liked: Just the price and location
Disliked: It?s feels like a Motel, the people that was there was creepy. I won?t recommend for a family. We went out there for a wedding and on the information didn?t say anything about been a Motel.
Anonymous Mon, 24 June 2019
Cecilia Sun, 23 June 2019
Madhusudhan Fri, 21 June 2019
Good and comfortable
Liked: Room is clean with good ventilation.
Disliked: Some more items should be added in the breakfast
Shannon Thu, 20 June 2019
Disliked: The beds were not comfortable and there was no actual ac just forced cool air. We were hot all night and the carpet was dirty