Red Carpet Inn Lima Guest Reviews
Write a review
|1.9 miles from Lima centre|
Write a review
Alicia Tue, 2 February 2021
Becky Mon, 28 December 2020
It was nice
Liked: The people that run it are very nice and don't have any trouble with them at all.
Williams Sat, 7 November 2020
Lovely and sweet
Mike Sun, 11 October 2020
Disliked: The hotel was filthy, the room smelled for mold. The sheets had cigarette Burns in them. The tub drains very slowly. There was mold outside of the bathroom and inside of the bath room. The lock was held together with duct tape. There was a hole in the concrete under the sink.
Sarbjit Mon, 28 September 2020
Carla Fri, 7 August 2020
Liked: We stay at this location every year. The staff is very friendly and is always there to provide whatever we may need.
Autumn Wed, 29 July 2020
Anonymous Wed, 17 June 2020
BEDBUGS! GARBAGE EVERYWHERE! SMELLY!
Liked: How close it was to the hospital
Disliked: There were bedbugs which I was bitten by, trash on the floor, tiles on the bathroom floor that were shattered, and it smelled awful. Staff unhelpful.
Anonymous Mon, 17 February 2020
Liked: The room was klean
Disliked: Mi bed was on the floor. And when u walk n the office n n the hall it stunk.
Susan Tue, 4 February 2020
Liked: Nothing. These people should be ashamed of running this motel the way they do and charging that much for rooms. BUYERS BEWARE!
Disliked: Ceiling was in disrepair from moisture damage near window and also in shower a 12×12 cork board patch was screwed into place, very poorly I might add, right above the shower head. The water temperature fluctuated at times and either froze me or burned me. The decor was from the 1970's and the cable went out or was either shut off my last night there. Was working night shift so didn't affect me too much but it was still out when I returned to the room the next morning. Certainly not worth the$300 plus tax they charged which was nonrefundable for the week! Oh, and there was some sort of loud altercation in the hallway one afternoon which went on for quite some time which the staff seemingly ignored. It got pretty heated and I thought the police should have been called but again the staff did nothing.