Average Price: $30 and under
Dress Code: Casual Dress
||10.1 miles from Whitehall center (as shown on map)
Delicious food in a comfortable and historic atmosphere. The village of Berlinsville was once known as Lehighville. The name was changed to Berlinsville in honor of Abraham Berlin III. One the landmarks, the Berlinsville Hotel was once a stagecoach stop, a farmhouse and a doctor's office. It was built in 1761 and is still in use today as a restaurant and tavern. A large rock on property west of Berlinsville, known as Apps, (near Poplar Dr. and Hickory Rd.) is known as Council Rock which was used by Native Americans for meetings and ceremonial purposes.